MaxgBoom Original UNI T UT220 2000A Digital Clamp Meters Measure Multimeters Auto Range Resistance Free Shipping

quality power suply, max r

Wholesale Online Buy

6.6uf/66uf/660uf/6.6mf/66mf. Auto off time: Et111Cat iii 1000v multimeter. Approx. 245g. 150 x 70 x 30mm. 4khz/40khz/400khz/4mhz/40mhz. 150 x 50 x 25mm. Reference voltage. 1e0371. 0~40'c. Tested result/mean value/max.value. 60a/400a/600a. 2nf/20nf/200nf/2uf/20uf/200uf/2mf/20mf2nf / 20nf-200uf/2mf-20mf. 23.5 * 11.5 * 5.5cm. 60a/600a +/-(2.5%+5). 

Meter Logs

200-200k. Yes (build-in buzzer when resisitance is less than 60ohm). Mini ammeter dc. Application: 210*75.6**30mm. -10~100. Wholesale capacitance meter inductance. 225*97*40mm. Clamp meter. 12-250v. Dc meter clamp. Wholesale digital multimeter smart. Nk260a. Line voltage	: 0~60a. 

Wholesale Current Transducer Ac

Ut222. As show. Frequency: : Wholesale vice bench. Clamp 1 5. Dc/ac 600vEtcr6500. 60mv?1000v. Wholesale auto range multimeter. Approx. 570g. 

Multimeters And Clamp Meters

193mm*50mm*28mm. 20-400a±3.0%. Ammeter ac digital. 400mv/4v/40v/400v/600v (1.0%+3). 335g(detector) ; 2.5kg(the total mass of meter). 0 to 50 centigrade degree. : 400/4k/40k/400k/4m1.0%, 40m2.0%. Wholesale clamp mini. Thermometer resistance. Multimeter  probe. Dc volts 0.1mv to 1000vBnc or banana connector. Etcr030d1. Multimeter aneng an860b0 - 400 degree. Dt9205a


cs herein. If it is yours,..." /><"http://muscles-and-men.tumblr.com/page/5" />

Video 30 Apr 5,021 notes

Let me help you with that

(Source: smokepoles)

via .
Photo 30 Apr 906 notes Damn, this is all hot. The black guy, his dick, the white guy, his nip, the cum all over his face…

Damn, this is all hot.  The black guy, his dick, the white guy, his nip, the cum all over his face…

Photo 30 Apr 1,446 notes I’d love to shoot his gun off. No, not that one.

I’d love to shoot his gun off.  No, not that one.

(Source: hotrufftrade)

via .
Photo 30 Apr 5,823 notes I’d get perverted with him any day. I’d love to be on that bus/train/plane with him.

I’d get perverted with him any day.  I’d love to be on that bus/train/plane with him.

via That's Hot.
Photo 30 Apr 253 notes Brock needs to do some hardcore porn

Brock needs to do some hardcore porn

Photo 30 Apr 927 notes He would look amazing with a load of cum shot right up the center there.

He would look amazing with a load of cum shot right up the center there.

Photo 30 Apr 141 notes Kinda looks like Jamie Bell

Kinda looks like Jamie Bell

Photo 30 Apr 2,071 notes Ass of death

Ass of death

Photo 30 Apr 175 notes I love when guys point at their dick like this. Like we didn’t see your giant bone there.

I love when guys point at their dick like this.  Like we didn’t see your giant bone there.

via Now-Not.
Photo 30 Apr 936 notes So hot

So hot

Video 30 Apr 27,851 notes

cutguysclub:

mandrunk:

Fratmen - Porter: Handheld

Super hot

Video 30 Apr 1,104 notes

That’s kinda erect

Photo 30 Apr 177 notes Showing off his erection

Showing off his erection

(Source: selfportraitmen)

Photo 30 Apr 2,443 notes That’s so damn hot.
Not a new pic, but was never sure if it was photoshopped.

That’s so damn hot.

Not a new pic, but was never sure if it was photoshopped.

Video 30 Apr 445 notes

Oh yeah, I’d love to get him off.


Design crafted by Prashanth Kamalakanthan. Powered by Tumblr.
free counters
Free counters